Christmas Tree Pins
Luch Lady's 24K Gold Plated
Finift Wind Up
Availability: In stock
Mechanical movement - manual wind up.
No batteries needed. 15 Jewels.
- - Running time per winding no less than
- - Filigree style.
- - Hand
Painted - each watch could be slightly different.
- - 24K Gold plated face
3-5mkm (0.285 gram of gold).
- 24K Gold plated bracelet decorated with Finift* (special type of hand painting).
- - The
length with bracelet is about 7 3/4 inches.
The face is 3/4 x
- - Adjustable to smaller size.
- - Comes in a fancy
gift for any occasion.
- Made in Belarus.
- * In old Russia, enamel was called
finift, an ancient technique of jewelry arts.
comes from Greek and means “a shining stone.”
producing enamel, it is necessary to put some glass powder
on a skillfully
- processed metal surface and heat it until it
turns into a vitreous layer.
- Painted enamel has an extremely
delicate, miniature drawing done in heat-resistant
- paint on
an enamel background. It is fragile, but will withstand both
cold and heat,
- as well as moisture & time. In exclusive
models, artists use one of the most complex
techniques: three-dimensional filigree. During that process,
one pattern is laid down on top of another one, creating
luxurious ornaments .